Women Brand Style Irregular Hexagon Sunglasses
● Lens Width: 65mm
● Lens Height:59mm
● Temple: 140mm
Sunglasses with Gradient Lens
Gradient lenses are sunglasses that have lenses tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. They are not a style exactly, so much as a look that has become increasingly popular for both men and women in the past few years.
There are a variety of different reasons why tinted lenses are practical:
● They are good for driving, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your dashboard clearly.
● They provide protection for your eyes from the sun when you are outside, and you can still walk without tripping over things when you go indoors.
● If you don’t want very black lenses but want to look cool in your sunglasses – gradient lenses are like the best of both worlds.
● People can still see your eyes through them (OK so they would be able to see you better if you tilt your head back a bit, but that still counts).
● They make you look effortlessly glamorous and sophisticated (not a ‘practical’ reason exactly, but an important consideration anyway).