Retro Round Prescription Metal Eyeglass Frame
How can I prolong the life of my eyeglasses?
● If you're buying just one pair of glasses, avoid trendy frames that could go out of style quickly.
● If you're buying glasses for a child whose prescription changes often, ask to have new lenses put in the old frames, rather than buying new frames each time.
● Choose a style with spring hinges, which allow the temples to flex slightly outward without breaking the eyeglasses.
● Ask for scratch-resistant coating.
● Follow your eye care professional's instructions for the proper care of your glasses. Improper care is a primary cause of damage to anti-reflective coating and can cause other problems as well.