HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FRAMES?
Armed with the measurements of your current frames, you’re well on your way to finding new glasses that fit you perfectly.Here’s how to easily measure your eyeglasses using a millimeter ruler or cloth measuring tape:
1. Frame Width. Measure the horizontal front of the frame, from one end to the other, including any hinges or lug pieces.
2. Lens Height. Measure lenses vertically at their tallest points.
3. Bridge. Measure horizontally, from one edge of the bridge to the other.
4. Temple Arms. Measure from the hinge—where the arm connects in the front— to the spot where the arm begins to bend own around the ear. Then measure from the top of the bend to the bottom tip. Add these together for the total temple arm length.
5. Lens Width. Measure the lens horizontally, at its widest point.